1. The General Library of the College is fully automated. It has a vast collection of more than 30,000 books covering various subjects. The library also has a good collection of various magazines, journals and other periodicals.
2. The General library will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on all days except Sundays and public holidays.
3. Books for reference will be issued only from 12:30p.m. to 1:30 p.m and 3:30p.m to 4:15p.m. Students are not
permitted to take home books belonging to the reference section.
4. A student is permitted to borrow at a time only two volumes and these volumes shall not belong to the same section.
5. Books issued to students shall be returned within 14 days. Failure to return a book on the due date entails a fine
of 50 ps per day for each volume retained. Sundays and holidays be excluded.
6. A student against whom any fine or other charge is outstanding will not be allowed to borrow books.
7. Transfer or sublending of books is strictly prohibited.
8. When borrowing a book the student shall bring to the notice of the librarian any damage that may be in the book. Otherwise they will be held responsible for such damage.
9. If a book is lost , the student concerned will have to replace the book or pay the current price of the book and the fine.
Department Libraries exist at the various departments wherein the head of the department or the Teacher in charge will make arrangements for the issue and return of books.