1. Students are not ordinarily admitted except at the beginning of the first term. Prior sanction from University is required for admission of student from other colleges in the middle of the course.
2. Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form bearing the college seal. The application form can be had from the college office on Payment of Rs.30/- either directly or by sending Rs 40/- to the principal by M.O. If the application form is to be sent by post, a self addressed envelope should be enclosed. The application duly filled in with the true copies of all certificates attached should reach the college office after receipt of the marklist of the qualifying examination. The self addressed stamped interview cards should be attached with the application.
3. The upper age limit for admission to UG and PG program shall be 21 years and 26 years respectively.
Attendance: A student shall be permitted to appear for the semester examination, only if he/she secures not less than 75% attendance in each semester. Attendance shall be maintained by the concerned Department. Condonation of shortage of attendance to a maximum of 9 days in a semester subject to a maximum of two times during the whole period of a Degree Programme may be granted by the university.
1. There shall be two sessions a day, one in the forenoon and the other in the afternoon.
2. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of each class. Absence during one period will be counted as absence for the session.
3. Late comers shall not enter class without the permission of the teachers.
4. Leave for single period may be granted by the teacher concerned at the beginning of the particular period.
5. A student coming late will lose half a day's attendance, but the teacher in charge may, if he/she thinks fit, mark the student present.
6. Repeated absence from the class will be treated seriously.
7. In the case of absence from any test paper or composition or other exercise, the paper or exercise missed must be answered and the answer paper or books should be submitted to the teacher concerned. Otherwise the student shall not be given his/her attendance.
8. Each student is expected to keep his/her own record of his/her attendance. The list of the attendance gained by the students till the end of every term will be published on the notice board. Students shall examine the list and report if there is any discrepancy and also see that they do not fall short of the minimum percentage of attendance required.
9. The annual certificate of attendance and progress required by the University for admission to the University examinations will be granted subject to the following conditions.
(a) The certificate will not be granted unless a student has completed the course instruction to the satisfaction of the college authorities, and his/her progress and conduct have been satisfactory.
(b) The minimum attendance of 75% of the total working days of the year required for the annual certificate is absolutely necessary for promotion and for admission to the University examination.
(c) Students whose attendance fall below this minimum shall apply for exemption, through the Principal ,to the University. The application for exemption shall be accompanied by a treasury receipt for Rs.100/- The reason for each day's absence will have to be explained. In the case of absence on account of illness, a medical certificate also has to be submitted.